sabato 20 settembre 2014

'Vice 2' Urban Decay - Review by Sissylove85

Hello everyone!
Today I'm talking about a makeup eyes product that I love  to the madness! It's the eyeshadow palette 'Vice 2' from Urban Decay.

Let's begin by saying that Urban Decay is my favorite brand for eyeshadows, because over the years I've bought several palettes (which I will talk in other posts) and their yield was always superb. In fact, in every palette I found the same super color pigmentation, the extreme softness of the formulation and the good wear! Not to mention the packaging always fun and well chosen, and the names that each eyeshadow has ^ _ ^

Urban Decay is sold here in Italy exclusively by Sephora, though it was not always so! In fact it arrived here only in 2007 (if I remember correctly ^ _ ^).
Before you could only be purchased in e-commerce and there was to be careful not to buy from US.
At that time the most famous
product, and most wanted was the Primer Potion (I'll do a review on that too!) And I remember that I ordered it on Ebay from an English seller. After a few years, when Urban Decay has landed here in Italy and I saw "live" eyeshadows, I bought my first palette and it was true love!



But let's talk now of Vice 2 ^ _ ^
It was sold at a price of approximately € 49.00 (about $ 62,00). As I said, the packaging is beautiful. Inside there is a huge mirror, a brush twice (other than those senseless sponges!) And then there are 20 eye shadows that speak for themselves:


As you can see the colors are mixed, the first and the last row are the most neutral, while the two central rows have more vibrant colors and with whom you can indulge (Beatiful!!)
Guess what are my favorite colors?! ^ _ ^
Then we want to mention the names ?! * _ * Wow ...

Now I show you the swatches of this wonderful palette:




Now, if you wanna know my opinion (and if you want to get a few laughs, and if you want to see my bunnies stand me while I take them!) I leave you below the link to the video review of the 'Vice 2'.

I recommend you don't forget to subscribe to my channel! ^ _ ^
Let me grow with you ^ _ ^
Thanks for reading my post and we'll see next time, bye everyone!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento